Wednesday, November 23

PHOTO CHALLENGE: BEHIND...AGAIN!

Greetings, dear reader!

Here I am, yet again, BEHIND on posting what I'm so very grateful for...I will try to catch up by picking and choosing the ones *I* want to post! (It's my blog, I'm 14 and I can do what I want! (inside joke))

SO...beginning on day...oh, I don't know...Day 13: WRITTEN WORDS

Day 14: MOVEMENT:


Day 16: ANIMALS:

Grandkitties Ego (in back) and Amelie (in front). Amelie went to be with Jesus earlier this fall...it was a heart breaker...not sure Ego's over it yet, although he's acting more his old self now...

Day 19: BEST FRIEND:

MY best friend (Peepaw) and our grandson Mason. He told Bud (in a really serious tone) "Peepaw...you're my very best friend." It just melted our hearts!

DAY 22: CLOTHING:


These two "youngsters" are at Silver Dollar City getting a wedding tintype made. We had photos taken in the little chapel also...love the era...doesn't Bud look dashing in his string necktie and circuit rider hat?

and VOILA! There you have it! I'm caught up! Just in case...I'd better post tomorrow's photo:

DAY 23: IN YOUR CLOSET:

My favorite pair of Skechers...got them on a clearance rack for $10! They are so wonderfully comfortable...and the little flowered pieces of patchwork reflect my "inner hippie!" (which doesn't always stay "IN"...another pic for fun:

I've often fancied myself a hippie with dredlocks...I did one of those "choose your hairstyle" things to find out how I might look with both red hair AND dreds...I like it...what do you think? lol

More soon!
Paula Clare

2 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Good Morning Dearest,

I love the photo of you kicking up your heels! You look fantastic! Although the red-headed, dreadlock look is very interesting, I think you are beautiful just the way you are.

Happy Thanksgiving sweetie, and God Bless you and yours.

Hugs-n-love,
Meri

vivian said...

Hi Paula! love all the pictures! I always think about doing the month long challanges but usually stop after about a week!
lol!
just wanted to pop in to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving! I hope things are goign better for you how.
have a great day my friend!
xoxo
vivian