Sunday, May 23

VINTAGE, SAILING SHIPS, AND LIGHTHOUSES...

Greetings, dear reader!

I am here once again with more vintage goodness...my oh my it seems EVERYWHERE is a great place to find vintage loot...that is, every where but HERE in Southern Illinois. Treasures a plenty I tell you...from the quaint little town of South Haven, Michigan...


Vintage Restaurant Signs and campers!
And a gorgeous riverfront with a lighthouse and pier!
And Clementine's...a wonderful turn-of-the-century restaurant. Fab food...fab ambience!

 

More posts soon! Huggles!
Paula Clare

4 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

So much fun, Paula! I just got a couple of those fabulous turquoise Pyrex dishes at a garage sale...four dollars...perfect condition! Now I just want more!

Love the scenery there--lucky you!

Have fun!

Julie

Linda Ruthie said...

I love all of your wonderful pictures. The first pic of the lighthouse, with the gull flying through, Awesome!!! Looks like a great time.

Unknown said...

Paula, I have been to South Haven! I feel as though I was on this travel trip with you but with new eyes! What fun things you have found! I can't wait to see your tablecloth banner. What a great idea for your kitchen! So glad you had such a fun time! Elizabeth

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Looks like such fun!