Saturday, May 22

TREASURES, LIGHTHOUSES, AND THE BEACH

Greetings, dear readers!

First, some treasures found in the little harbor town of South Haven:


I found some more vintage linens...along with a new cocoa tin that matches the OTHER one purchased a while ago...(oh no...is this the start of a (gasp) COLLECTION?!?!) Anyway, the vintage tray will be hung next to the blue one (shown a few posts ago)...along with the tins that will be strategically placed...somewhere. You may recognize the linens purchased from Hart's fabrics? I'll be making valances, and other kitchen goodies with them...

The "old, ratty" pieces of tablecloths will be used to make a new kitchen banner...behold:


Images from a wonderful blog recommended by Sandy of 521 Lake Street! Pictures soon of the creation *I* come up with!

And now the lighthouses and beach:

Silver Beach at St. Joseph!

More pics and show n tell soon!
Hugs,
Paula Clare

5 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Some beautiful finds, Paula! I think a vintage cocoa tin collection sounds like a fabulous idea!

Lovely photos today...hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi Paula. Love those vintage finds. Great fabric/tableclothes.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Elyse said...

cute cute cute!

xo
elyse

Cindy said...

I Want some vintage linens!!Where can I go to purchase these? I NEVER find anything like those on my antique hunts.Are you going to sell a banner?

The lighthouse is so neat looking and the the boat..it looks like it has been there a while!!

Great pictures! Hugs..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Nan said...

Oh I love all these colors in the vintage finds. Boss Lady I know her...Blue Q is where I found her. I bought some cute things from them on line awhile back, get comments on them all the time, a shopping bag and coin purse. Nan