Sunday, November 29

SMILING'S MY FAVORITE...

Greetings, dear reader!

I have spent a few glorious days with family and find myself smiling ridiculously all day long.Even on Black Friday, hubby dear and I braved the crowds and went to the unique and wonderful stores of Market Square in downtown Knoxville.


 



Wonderful stores...did I already say that? Some of my faves: Bliss, Earth to Old City, Ten Thousand Villages, and daughter in love treated me to a fab lunch at Oodles...a noodle bistro. DELICIOUS!

We've also spent time watching some favorite holiday movies...went to see (again) Julie and Julia (WONDERFUL FILM!) and watched our new favorite classic, "Elf" on DVD. Such a sweet film...



Priming my Flip video cam for the Christmas Craft How To Vids...stay tuned!

Hugs,
Paula Clare

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Paula,
What a lovely place you live in! And isn't Elf one of the funniest sweetest movies???? When he hears Santa is coming to the store and he shouts " I know him, I know Santa" I laugh everytime I htink about it! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Paula, Now that is beautiful shopping! Wow! I love your title, daughter in love. Sounds like a keeper! I is a Wonderful Life when others do the cooking! What a fun time you had. Happy Thanksgiving to you! E