Monday, October 26

CAMPING AND WEBSTER THE WONDER DOG

Greetings, dear reader!

As promised, here are the camping photos...the fall weather was absolutely perfect!









Our little still-gold-but-not-yet-aqua canned ham looked like it belonged nestled in the grove of yellow leaved trees...


Webster loves being able to run in "the wild". I think it's because he's getting back to his baser wolf instincts. ha









And then, in the midst of all the autumn color, the tallest persimmon tree I've ever seen. The orange persimmons against the bright blue sky were just lovely.



As the sun began to set, the warmth of the day began to dissipate...



And the bright color of the day gives way to the pastels of the sunset...


Camping in October has been the best experience so far!

Stay tuned for more Halloween crafts and spooky posts!

More soon,
Paula Clare

2 comments:

VBR said...

your photos are gorgeous. i love the colors! but most of all i just adore that little schnauzer. adorable!

Unknown said...

Paula, You have simply made my day! You do know that I travel and camp vicariously through you and your canned ham! I adore your blog! I wanted to let you know that your CD's are on their way today. A new Christmas one is included that you will just love. I now have more images than I know what to do with. More tag swaps I say! Have a great weekend! E