Thursday, October 29

AMAZING NEWS! DING! DING! DING!

Greetings, dear reader!

Okay, the news may not be amazing to you, but it is to me...I've been chosen to be on a Creative Design Team!

A new website and shoppe, Denim and Daisies (could the name be any more perfectly ME?!?) has asked me to be on their "hybrid" Wildflower Creative Team. My "official" title is "Creative Gardner". Check out the website...it's due to launch THIS WEEKEND! I'm so excited!

Here's my first layout using several of the new digital kits...what do you think?




They also have a paper shoppe that specializes in kits! Everything included in one handy dandy place...papers, embellies, ribbons, buttons, stamps, etc. I just LOVE a theme, don't you?



How GORGEOUS is this? More exciting news as it develops! Stay tuned!

Hugs,
Paula Clare

No comments: