Saturday, March 28

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO...

Greetings, dear reader!

Just thought I'd post a few pictures of what the creative "mini me" has been doing for the last couple of weekends...behold the handmade goods:






Shadow box fun

\

Library card envelope and front of card



Microslide Cover



Microslide Inside


Front of Bingo card

Back of bingo card, library card, and easter tag (back)


Tag envelope, easter tags (front)




Accordion easter card (front)



Flip side of accordion card

And finally, a Chick Magnet (teehee)


Many of these will be winging their way to family members: sisters, nieces and nephews, etc. I am now working on an acrylic ATC album and a tent card garland...pics soon to come!

Hope you're having a great weekend! Hugs!


XOXOXOX



Paula Clare
!

2 comments:

mendytexas said...

Hi Paula!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love your work you did with the brightly colored library "check out" cards! Also, I see that you are also a Junk Gypsy fan!! Happy Spring! :)mendy

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

WOW!!! You have been creating!! I wondered what to do with those library cards--great idea. Chick Magnet--LOL!