Monday, March 30

AQUA AND RED FROM DOWN UNDER!

Greetings, dear reader!

I have just received a parcel from the vivacious Ruby Claire in Australia...she and I did an ATC swap...behold the color-full goodness:



As if the ATCs aren't darling enough...she sent me some gorgeous "I love you" fabric, aqua and red fabric, and handmade papers in coordinating colors! GOR-GEOUS! I can't wait to add it to my red/aqua stash and get to work on something...something...WONDERFUL!

By the way, I am doing an Easter ATC Swap...I realize it's very late...but I just wanted to include my "adoring blog public." LOL

Here are the details and an example ATC (front and back) :




Greetings! I am hosting an Easter ATC Swap and would like to invite any artsy types to join in! This is a great first project to find out what swaps are all about and how much fun they can be!

Instructions are easy! Simply make an Artist Trading Card (2.5 x 3.5 inches) that has an Easter theme. (Religious or not) Make one or make 20! Make them all the same or different! It doesn't matter! Each little card is an individual "piece of art" that will be traded to another participating artist. (Kind of like the old "baseball card/bubble gum card routine of yesteryear!)

The only rules are:

1. Cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches, and on sturdy cardstock or cardboard.

2. Cards must have an Easter theme.Please include your name, address and website/blog on each card.

3. Cards must be in my hot little hands NO LATER THAN Thursday, April 9th.

4. Either deliver ATCs to me in person (you can leave them at any of my counseling offices and/or my Grace Community Church or Central Christian Church mailbox, in the front office at each location.)

5. Or send them to me via snail mail...email me at pclouse07@gmail.com for my snail mail addy.

Number of cards received depends on number of cards sent for trade. This will be a 1 for 1 swap. You send 1 you get 1. You send 10 you get 10. Dig?

Have fun! Easter Blessings!

And here's a fun little button to put on your blog! Just right click, save to file, and voila! It's yours!



XOXOXOX



Paula Clare
!

No comments: