Wednesday, July 30

RAK FOLLOW UP

Greetings, dear readers!

(The following comment(s) are to those who have commented on previous posts...their names were selected to receive a random RAK from the Palace! This is a follow up to that drawing. Feel free to comment anyway, as ONE NEVER KNOWS when the mood to give randomly will strike me again! Muahahahahahahahahaha!)

I digress:

I have your happy little RAKs assembled and almost ready to mail. However, I lack one thing: your snail mail addresses. I know, I know. Many of you have given them to me already. However, commenters from this blog post and this blog post, please email me your snail addys. I have tried to come up with them all from my email archives, however you know that my former email account has been recently compromised. The files are either missing or misplaced, so I would ask your tolerance and patience YET AGAIN as you send me your mailing addresses. Here is a list of who I need to hear from:

Dusty
Debbie B
Contessa Kris
Bunny B
Scrappy Sue
Queen Bean
Rebecca Ramsey
Bethel of Bethania
Miss Angie
Classics and Country
Cat
Marilyn

I will be trying to contact you via email if your email addy is attached to a blog or if I have it in my possession already. Here's a little sneek peek at what you'll be getting in the mail!



Hope to hear from you soon!


XOXOXO



Paula Clare

7 comments:

Bunny B said...

Woohoo!!! Replied your email. Thank you so, SO much!! :)) Wheee!!

Debbie said...

ummmm do not see a sneak peek on the post

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

your so nice! that is a fun thing to do and to get in the mail ;)

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Oooh! I'm so excited!!! Aren't you a sweetie!
You've made my day!
Becky

Marilyn said...

Wow! I'm intrigued by that little sneek peek--hmmmmmm:)
How FUN is this! Thanks a million and I'll drop you an email...HUGS!

Angela said...

Paula~

I got your email and sent you my snail mail addy. If you haven't received it please let me know! Thank you so much for the goodies...what a doll you are!!!

Hugs~
Miss Angie

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

wee hee!! did you get my letter in the mail yet? (or the "post" as they say here...)
28 Knivet Rd
London, UK SW6 1JH

cheaper, but I check once every 2 weeks:
PSC 22 Box 24
APO AE 09421
(i'd like to send you an email, but hotmail is blocked on this computer :)