Monday, April 12

FRIENDSHIP BANNER

Greetings, dear reader!

A tribute to my bff Faith:



Just a quick peek at what I've been working on lately...American Crafts new line "Dear Lizzy" is one of the most adorable I've seen...I just LOVE it! 

This banner was created with the chipboard scottie dogs sent to me by dear friend Elizabeth:



The flowers have tiny clothespins attached, so I can add or move the pieces of the banner. I created this one for my bff Faith...long lost and now found friend via the magical powers of Facebook. The pictures are from our gradeschool years...the dress I was wearing was one of my faves...white with big,colorful "mod" flowers...bell sleeves and a "belled" skirt...sooooooooooo very 70s!

The Dear Lizzy line also has patterned adhesive backed fabrics...I have ordered several sheets of those and will be creating with them as well...some are so adorable I may just adhere them to a 12 x 12 canvas and hang them up as they are! 





Also, some more from my "lady head" collection. I always loved looking at these when I was a wee girl, so my aunt gave me the collection long ago. Most are still in wonderful condition:




More soon!
Hugs,
Paula Clare

5 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

I love your new banner, Paula! And your "lady head" collection is fabulous--lucky you!

Hope you're having a beautiful day!

Nan said...

Elizabeth game me the Scotty tags too and I was working on one yesterday myself so I was excited to see what you came up with. I really like your banner and the colors, nice Spring color.Those head vases I've always admired but never scored one on Ebay. I kind of moved on from them as they get priced so high. Have a great week and I want to say I love having you back in action on your blog. Love Nan

Mollye said...

Hi Paula, I am new to your blog and your lady heads are wonderful. WOW. I have just one and I snagged it at the Goodwill several years ago for 1.50 ! Their loss our gain cause they sometimes just don't have a clue on their pricing do they.

Faith Lynn said...

Hello Paula-Pooh!

I LOVE IT!! Look at us, all young and cute! You are a miracle, my sweet BFF!!

Faith Lynn

vivian said...

great banner and wonderful collection Paula! I just saw a bunch of ladyheads at an antique co-op that my daughter and I went to sunday! they are so pretty!
have a great week
vivian