Thursday, December 23

PROJECT FOR A FRIEND...

Greetings, dear readers!

I have often spoken about the friendships created here in blogland. One of the "perks" of such a friendship is that we can be present for one another when crisis or disaster occurs. Our dear friend Sandy of 521 Lake Streeet has had such a crisis. We do not feel at liberty to divulge specific details, but dear friend Elizabeth of Bluebird Papercrafts and several others and I are seeking to make a project for her that will remind her of the circle of friends she has made here in Blogdom. 


 The project will be spoken of in more detail on Elizabeth's blog on Monday. However, if you would like to show Sandy your support, and be involved please say so here or on E's blog. The projects won't be difficult, but rather just thoughtful and an expression of who you are and what Sandy means to you.Please send up a prayer or two on her behalf...even a 2 minute prayer can make a huge difference! Thank you all!

Again, more details on Monday! Peace!

Hugs,
Paula Clare

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Paula,

I have no words.....thank you for this. I so need my friends right now! :)

Sandy

Unknown said...

Sandy is such a special person and though I don't know her exact situation I do know she is struggling. I've been praying for her lately too.

It's so thoughtful of y'all to be putting something together. Paula, please let me know more so I can join in too.

Hugs and Merry Christmas, Tracy :)

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Paula~ I'm trying to get caught up on some of my blog reading and just read this post. Sandy is a kind and generous woman and I'm lucky to have met her last year. Count me in on this project and I will send long-distance hugs to her and you and Elizabeth, too. Sandy has been on my prayer list for weeks now...it's amazing what strength can be drawn from the love of friends and the grace of God!
xoxo
Joyce

Unknown said...

Hi Paula, I have found the verse that was similar to the ME image but not the actual verse number. I would love to include this as my verse.

May he fill your heart with joy, fill the broken places with His grace, restore relationships that need mending, and fill you with childlike wonder and hope

Thank you so much for our circle of friends! Elizabeth

manda said...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope, and a future!"
Jeremiah 29:11

This verse has always helped me through times of trouble, may it do the same for dear Sandy!
Hugs, Amanda.