Friday, August 20

WILD WEST TAGS GIT GIRLY!

Greetings, dear reader!

Today's mail brought me these in yet another installment of the Wild West Tag Swap from Stevie of My Art Canvas:



Pin up cowgirls! Just look at the pink and aqua! SO girly!



Look at the sparkling, fabric roses! LOVE!



And she threw in some extras as well! The Deputy tag is my absolute FAVE! The denim just kills me!



Our collection of Wild West Tags is becoming the things legends are made of!



Thanks, cowgirls! Keep em coming! SO EXCITED about this swap!

Paula Clare

5 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Hey Paula,

Did you receive my tags yet?

Hugs,
Meri

Unknown said...

Paula! These tags are all so amazing! Truly! Did you see that I have "volunteered" you for my Halloween Banner Swap? I have posted about it. I have saved you a spot, but please let me know if this one is not possible for you. (It's going to be fabulous!!!! I'm coaxing now!) Just let me know! Have a great weekend! Again, I have tag envy! Elizabeth

Nan said...

Oh I love these tags from these talented girls.

Stevie said...

Yay you got 'em! I was so worried as to how to send them, then a book order arrived and I carefully opened that box up to then reuse.

Take care!!!

Home and Heart said...

SO many darling tags! Mine are almost done and will be there on time!!