Friday, August 29

NIECES A GO-GO!

Greetings, dear readers!

My nieces have finally made it home and have made the photos of our time in St. Louis accessible to the "old auntie" so I can post them here. First of all, let me introduce you. This is my niece Aria:



And this is Emileigh.


(Aren't they adorable?)

And this is us ready for our big day out:


Our itinerary was as follows:

DAY 1:
The Cheesecake Factory
Red Lead Altered Art Store
The Cupcakery











Our cupcakes of choice: Em: Double chocolate chocolate, Aria: Tuxedo, and me: Orange Crush! After going back to the hotel and crafting for countless hours on end, we finally went to sleep and prepared for the next day's events:

More on THAT tomorrow!

Peace in the hood!


More soon!



Paula Clare

4 comments:

Bunny B said...

MMMmm.... Cheesecake Factory and Cupcakery?! Sounds lovely!!! Wish I could go there!! :))

Anonymous said...

They ARE quite the photographers, I wandered through the photos on Facebook, such a talent!

Dusty

Debbie said...

What adorable nieces you have Paula, Such Dolls. I am glad you guys had a wonderful time.

Angela said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by one and all!!

Luv~
Miss Angie