Wednesday, June 18

WEEKEND RETREAT

Greetings, dear reader!

I am writing while packing furiously for my 3 day weekend retreat with the Order of Ecumenical Franciscans. (For those of you just "tuning in", I am a monk. More specifically, a Franciscan monk in an organization that is wonderfully ecumenical and diverse. Read more about us here.)

Anyway, I am in charge of the first service of the retreat...so I've spent the day putting the finishing touches of my sermon, and fine tuning the flow of service. Here's a photo of me in my monk garb...




"But I'm here for altered arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt" you whine? Here is a podcast I created some time ago, as a kind of introduction to MY version of AltAred Art...(note the spelling).





I thought you might enjoy it...also, it gives you a little "window" into the "whys" and "wherefores" of my art. Maybe you create the same way? Perhaps you too are inspired by the things that inspire me?


I will try to post while I'm away...if not, enjoy your weekend! Oh, I almost forgot!



Look at the FAB letters a friend of mine created for my craft room! SHE is spoiled and has the much coveted Cricut machine.

No comments: