Wednesday, May 14

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS...SILVER!

Greetings, dear reader!

First of all thank you for your overwhelming response to the 7 Gypsies Deal-o-roonie. It has found a happy home so I will be taking that post off the blog. Woohoo! Thanks for your enthusiastic response!

I write to you today to play "show and tell." Remember that little game from elementary school? I used to LOVE to find bizarre things around the house to "wow" my classmates. I today received one of those "wow" kind of things...my fabulous prize from Casa Bella and Teresa McFayden!

Behold the glittering goodness...




It of course came beautifully wrapped and with this lovely little greeting card/container! I haven't made up my mind yet, but I think I'll put it on my front door. You must admit there probably aren't many doors in Southern Illinois with "Bon Jour" greeting folks!

I also couldn't resist this sweet little bouquet...the metal, polka dot container as well as the little jingle chick stole my heart! And the flowers are just ... well...so springy!







More soon!



Paula

No comments: