Sunday, January 27

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT! DING! DING! DING!

Hello my intrepid crafters! How goes the madness? All is valentine INSANITY at the Palace...however, in the midst of said madness, I have done something (perhaps equally mad) I think you will enjoy...check it out:








I just got back from checking out the facilities and OH MY! It is SO beautiful! The log cabin lodges and sleeping cabins are too die for! There is a beautiful lake and 163 acres of rolling hills, forest and campground.

How long has it been since you did a weekend away with the girls? The lake is part of a campground for the Illinois Baptist State Association...so it is a no alcohol/no smoking facility. (And all the lungs and livers say a big "THANK YOU!")

Additional Altered Art kit to the first 10 to register! WOOHOODLYHOO! What fun! Mark your calendars NOW!!!

More soon!

Paula

3 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

So cool!!! I want to learn the altered style and I REALLY need a weekend away.

Anonymous said...

It sounds pretty FANTASTIC! I would like to go! I'll check with my, uh, secretary.....

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! You can count me in.....can't wait.

Love,

Deb