Monday, September 27

INDY WEEKEND: FLEA MARKET FINDS AND SISTER TIME!

Greetings, dear reader! I am back from my weekend jaunt with my sister! We had SUCH a good time! I discovered a new Yankee candle: Cozy Cabin! It's a combination of Mountain Lodge and Autumn Leaves...WONDERFUL!





I found a few treasures at some of the flea markets we visited:

Vintage decals for my kitchen! YAY! All the perfect colors!


A darling little block/puzzle set from Japan:





And some vintage and not-so-vintage Halloween goodies...treat bags, a pumpkin flashlight (for my grandson!) and some cupcake goodies!



See the black fuzzy chenille pipe cleaner ring? Isn't it adorable? The lady I bought it from said she found the idea on Martha Stewart! Oh...and speaking of Halloween...here's the waterfall paper bag. The next step was to add papers to the inside pages and the inside of the paper bags...











Next is to add the vintage ephemera and/or the tags, stickers, etc. to the inside of the book...photos soon!

Hugs,
Paula Clare

9 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Paula Sweetie...
What a wonderful share. Love the photos, and how wonderful to be able to spend time with your sister, and have wonderful gifts to bring home too.

I love the vintage decals. It is beyond me why we still don't have them? So many of us love them. Your blocks were a wonderful find for sure. Love the little box too.

I so adored the waterfall paper bag. I have never seen one. What treasures you found. A wonderful visit with your Sis, and then such wonderful treasures to bring back for memories of this visit.

Hope you have a beautiful Monday sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

NanE said...

Wait just a darn minute! Go back... all the way to the first photo...What are those vintagey loking thingies in the back right corner? Looks like a cat on a star? Are you holdin out on us? Spill it girl! LOL! Seriously, the waterfall book/card looks wonderful, I can't wait to see it after you've added all your little doo dads! Glad you had a great time with your sister!

Uneekdolldesigns said...

OOh! I saw you went to my home town, Indianapolis and it made me homesick!

I love the vintage finds too, especially that puzzle, how cute is that! :)

ImagiMeri said...

Oh Paula you did have fun didn't you. I love all the goodies you picked up, especially that wooden block puzzle.....I've always loved those.

Hugs,
Meri

Cat said...

Oh Paula wow wow wow I love your Halloween purchases and makes gosh I wish we had that kind of loot in NZ!

Hearts Turned said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time, Paula! I wish I could go and play with my sisters, too!

Love all your fabulous finds, and your Halloween waterfall looks so great!

Hope your evening is just lovely...

Julie

Nan said...

What wonderful finds you have here I especially love the vintage decals.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

you really are talented Paula!
plus having tonnes of fun i'd say!
liking those bitty bags - too cute:))

Home and Heart said...

What a wonderful photo! Sisters are so important!! You can see the happiness on your faces!! You sure had a great time!!