Thursday, March 24

UNOFFICIAL POLL: WHICH VINTAGE CAMPER SHAPE DO YOU MOST LOVE?



Greetings, dear readers!

It's seems like ages since I wrote an official post here at the Palace. I have been busy to be sure, but something bigger is going on. Suffice to say the winds of change have been blowing hard at the Palace this last month! I'll tell you more when I'm able!

 
Meanwhile, I'm taking a very "unofficial" poll. I'd like to know which of these vintage camper shapes is your favorite? I know many of them are very similar, but
try to choose just one, okay? 











Just leave a comment describing which one is your fave...I'll choose at random from the comments for a little prize...(you'll LOVE it!)  You're actually helping me make a decision about something...more on THAT later too!

More soon! Hugs!
Paula Clare

17 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

I like the 1957 Aljo, I like the colors youu choose for it.
Suzann ~xoxo~

Sandy said...

I'm torn but I love the 1957 Aljo... the shape is what it's all about for me. xoso Sandy O

Nan said...

I like the 1957 Aljo in the orange and green. That is my favorite shape above all.

dutch sisters said...

They are all great but I love the first one!

barncat (Lisa) said...

Hi Paula! So fun to see all these little campers again! I'm going with everyone else and picking the first one, the 1957 Aljo, too cute!

Mary said...

The Scotty ... I love tiny little canned ham campers (actually just bought one to fix up) so that's my vote! :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Put me down for the 1957!

Joy C said...

I like the 1957 one

Kathy B. said...

I think they are all just darling, but I'm voting for the 1957 Aljo one. The detail and the little step decided it for me! The colors and shape are perfect for that vintage (I'm a partner in an RV business--every once in a while a cute little gem like this shows up on a trade-in for real!) and this was so fun! Thanks for doing such a fun project!!!

Home and Heart said...

I like the 57 aljo. I want a vintage travel trailer SO SO bad!!!

E said...

the 57 Aljo is my first pick, and then the Scotty. I'd love to have a real one :) E in TN

nanapeggy said...

I like the 1957 Aljo. It is my favorite, just cute as can be! Looks like a fun space, although I could not be comfortable in such a small space!

Michle said...

I am voting for the 1957 Aljo.

Michle

Michele said...

The 1957 Aljo does it for me too!!

Angela said...

#1 pictured

Jane said...

They're all cute as can be, the little Scottie and all of them. I'd like to vote for the next to last one because it reminds me a bit of the vintage Airstreams, although not their shiny silver finish. Spent 2 college summers working in a Montana "ghost town" where we all lived in old Airstreams. We thought they were old THEN - haha!

Jane-Jacksonville

Unknown said...

Hi Paula, I have to cast my vote for the 1957 Alto but I love the little Scotty too. I love your real-life vintage camper. We have a little Casita that I love touring around in...and decorating, also in a cowgirl theme. Were you inspired by "Sisters On the Fly" too? Love your blog and have just become a Follower.
Happy Camping!
Cheryl at My Sister's Cottage
p.s. I also love altered art so will be visiting often.