Thursday, March 3

MARCH MADNESS!

Greetings, dear reader!

I am happy to report that the rumors of my death have been (slightly) exaggerated! I'm baaaaaaaaack! Today is the last day of my antibiotic and apparently the first day of my recovery from the dread malaise that has afflicted me! 


And I have already got my Happy Homemaker Tag finished for the month! As I shared with you last time, (I think...if not, go to my monk blog and check it out: http://thecontemporarymonk.blogspot.com/2011/03/lenten-season.html) March is madness for me! Good madness to be sure, but madness all the same!

Anyway, I thought I'd get my tag done early...sorry for the terrible photo...I'm not sure why my scanner is now failing me. Don't you just love the handmade buttons? I know cherries have little to do with March, but I just envisioned green as "fresh" and fresh made me think "fruit" and...well...that's the scary way my mind works!

(Sheesh! A computer, camera and now printer/scanner all in the course of a few months. I'm having techno withdrawals! Since NONE of these happy little items are inexpensive little trinkets, I shall have to save and budget and work some kind of financial magic to have them all again.) This is the back of the tag...and it's much clearer...again, no idea why.

Anyway, hope you enjoy! Going to post over at E's "Happy Homemaker Tag" website! Hugs!

Paula Clare

17 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

What a joyful, beautiful tag, Paula!

So sorry you've been sick--I've been battling a bug, myself--no fun, is it?!

Hope your technological woes are fixed soon--that's sure no fun, either!

Wishing you a beautiful day, my friend!

Julie

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hey Paula,

Glad to read you're doing better. Lovin your tags!!

Jill

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

Glad you're feeling better!! I love your tag!!! So FRESH!!!

Did you ever receive your Valnetine I sent you?? It was a camper shaped one.....

Sandy said...

Hey Paula...
First, glad to hear you are feeling better...it's so lousy to feel yucky! I was dancing that tune in Nov/Dec, takes forever to get back to normal...what ever that is. Love your little tag..... SO cheery! I must get mine posted soon. Take care! Don't over do.
xoso Sandy O

Paula Clare said...

I am such a slug! Thank you, thank you ALL who participated in the Valentine swap! I got the CUTEST valentines in the mail...and got sick before I could post them all! Once I get a decent camera again, you WILL see them! Thank you all so much for helping me through the Valentine Debacle of 2011! Just one of many I'm sure!

Unknown said...

I am so glad to see you are back!!!!! My son got this bug and he was down for a week! Finally went to the doc and got antibiotics and an inhaler...they wanted him to do breathing treatments at home but he couldn't afford the machine....he is feeling much better now. Got to stay home awhile as he got his boss sick and then his boss got his daughter sick...not good! LOL Hope everyday is better! :):) Hugs, Sandy

Betty said...

It is so cute Paula. I need to get mine done too. Go visit my blog. I blame you for making me spend money. LOL Not that I need much encouragement for that!

Unknown said...

Glad to here you are feeling better. I love your tag..it is Rodeo time here in Houston so I am loving everything western this month.

Nan said...

Welcome back to the land of the living. I need to get on my tag too as I get so stumped on those I really have to work at it unless I'm totally hit up by an inspiration which doesn't always happen. I love what you came up with. Hope no repeats of this sickness come back at you dear friend. Take Care and God Bless.

Unknown said...

Hi Paula! It has been a maddening end of winter, but I am so glad to see you right here where we love to see you. Creating your wonderful paper art for us. This is definitely a favorite image! Love the continuing houses on the back. So glad you are feeling better Paula! Elizabeth

E said...

Hi Paula,
Glad to see your better. Cute cowgirl !

Anonymous said...

so very cute paula
you are one busy person, hope things calm down for you and i just love your work so fun.....

My Vintage Mending said...

Miss Paula....this is just happiness on a tag. Bright and cheery. Reminds me of you! Lovely with a hint of cowgirl...Renee

Nancy said...

Julie's right...what a joyful tag. Cowgirls and cherries? Made for each other - I love it. xoxo Nancy
PS What a happy, colorful, fun place your blog is!

Valerie said...

Ah how quaint! I wish I would have completed mine before leaving on vacation. I'm still in the thought process. You showcased a wonderful addition to your group of tags. I thank you kindly.

Amy said...

Your tag is super cute. So springlike and festive. Nice.

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

I love the green in your tag!!! Glad you're feeling better-It has certainly been a winter for sickness!