The Happy Camper Tag Swap is now CLOSED! Here are our participants and basic instructions (guidelines if you will) to go by! I'm SO excited!
(I'm leaving Cindy of Ric Rac and Gingham on the list...hoping she'll be able to participate.)
HAPPY CAMPER TAG SWAP PARTICIPANTS:
1. Christine of The Tin Can Cottage
2. Linda Ruthie of Linda Ruthie's Aprons
3. Sandy of 521 Lake Street
4. Meri of ImagiMeri's
5. Paula Clare of Paula's Palace of AltAred Art
6. Cindy of Rick Rack and Gingham
7. Elizabeth of Creative Breathing
8. Stevie of My Art Canvas
9. Kari Spriggs.
10.Michle of Old Machala Farm
Added one more to make an even dozen! Okay, here are the details:
1. Create your favorite vintage camper...it can be a little "canned ham" like mine:
A vintage airstream:
A gorgeous vintage caravan:
or a vintage VW van/camper:
Whatever kind of camper you'd like to create!
Here are the suggested parameters for each tag:
1. You will create 1 tag for each member of the swap...I will limit the number at 20 participants, so you will make no more than 20 tags. (It's not as daunting a task as you might think! Once you get the "system" worked out, you can easily switch over to "mass production"! It's FUN!)
2. Make your tag in the shape of whatever camper you are commemorating!
3. Make each tag no larger than 4x6.
4. Make sturdy tags by using the "sandwich" method of creating...cardstock, chipboard, cardstock.
5. Punch a hole somewhere in the tag, include a ribbon!
6. Please be sure to include your name or the name of your blog on the tag.
7. Also include the kind of camper you're creating: example: 1957 Caravan, 1963 Airstream, etc.
8. Please mail to me by July 4...THE most traveled (camped) holiday of the year!
9. If you can, please include $3.00 for shipping.
I will gather all of the tags and send them back to you on a sturdy ring, which will include a dated "Happy Camper" tag from me!
I am taking all of my tag and crafting supplies with me to the Chalet on Lake Michigan! I can think of no better place to put together my "Wish You Were Here" tags for Elizabeth's swap and the campers for my happy camper swap!
Visions of retro/vintage campers dance in my head...