At the behest of my dear friend Elizabeth, I am hosting a summer VINTAGE CAMPER TAG ALONG! I have had so many readers comment about my little canned ham, and I thought it would be great fun to have a tag ring FULL of assorted vintage campers. SOooooooooooo, here's the deal:
1. Create your favorite vintage camper...it can be a little "canned ham" like mine:
A vintage airstream:
A gorgeous vintage caravan:
or a vintage VW van/camper:
Whatever kind of camper you'd like to create! Please email me or leave a comment on this post to let me know you'd like to join in the swap!
Here are the suggested parameters for each tag:
1. You will create 1 tag for each member of the swap...I will limit the number at 20 participants, so you will make no more than 20 tags. (It's not as daunting a task as you might think! Once you get the "system" worked out, you can easily switch over to "mass production"! It's FUN!)
2. Make your tag in the shape of whatever camper you are commemorating!
3. Make each tag no larger than 4x6.
4. Make sturdy tags by using the "sandwich" method of creating...cardstock, chipboard, cardstock.
5. Punch a hole somewhere in the tag, include a ribbon!
6. Please be sure to include your name or the name of your blog on the tag.
7. Also include the kind of camper you're creating: example: 1957 Caravan, 1963 Airstream, etc.
8. Please mail to me by July 4...THE most traveled (camped) holiday of the year!
9. If you can, please include $3.00 for shipping.
I will gather all of the tags and send them back to you on a sturdy ring, which will include a dated "Happy Camper" tag from me!
YAY! How FUN will this be! I am SO excited! I'll be back to show you my completed camper tag...I hope you like it!