Tuesday, November 17

IN ANTICIPATION...


Greetings, dear reader!

As promised, here is the advent calendar I completed yesterday. You can print, assemble, and finish it in 2 hours! Easy peasy! Just type "Advent Calendar Template" into your search engine, and BAM! Lots of fab ideas for calendars, gifts and traditions!


It's a mere 8x10, so you can print it on regular size letter paper. You could also mount it on canvas board and then frame it with a pretty 8x10 frame! Because space in my little 750 sq. ft. dream cottage is at a premium, I decided to keep it simple and just add a ribbon to the top for hanging. Voila!



For each of the days, I took my December "to do" list and incorporated it into the calendar...for example, Day 2: Make 2 Christmas ATCs to trade.  Day 3: Watch 3 Christmas movies. Day 12: Address 12 Envelopes for Christmas Cards. Day 15:  Rubber Stamp 15 envelopes and mail. Day 21: Dust 21 things in the house...

I thought it might make the preparations for the holiday a bit more fun...YAY! Christmas! It IS the most wonderful time of the year!

More soon! Hugs!
Paula Clare






2 comments:

Queen Bean said...

Paula, Wow, that looks great! Way cuter than the ones I've seen on the stores. Deana

Rebecca Ramsey said...

What a gorgeous advent calendar! Love it!