Sunday, October 11

HALLOWEEN CARDS AND BANNERS

Greetings, dear readers!

This weekend, which was going to be full of sight seeing with my sister, (but has been postponed til next weekend due to rains and flooding) has become something somewhat melancholy...

Two years ago my dear friend Deb Smith went to be with Jesus...I miss her so much!



Happy birthday to my dear eldest son, Ian! October is an eventful month in our family!



Today Bud, the puppy and I spent the afternoon at Garden of the Gods in Shawnee National Forest in Southern Illinois. More pictures on my Facebook page!



Yesterday we had new carpet installed...the puppy and I were banished to the canned ham. While "sequestered," I made these three Halloween/Autumn cards from the fun and whimsical mind of Candice Carpenter of Peacoats and Party Hats.









Such fun! I'm working on my Halloween Tag Junque book from Red Lead. Photos soon!

Hugs and a kiss,
Paula Clare

2 comments:

vivian said...

love the cards PAula. I buy so much scrap paper and embellishments and use them for everything under the sun, except for card making and scrapbooking! one of these days maybe i'll make a card!
have a great monday
vivian

Unknown said...

Paula, Wow! So much to comment on in this post filled with emotion. I can't wait to see photos of your day in the amazing park. Cards, beyond beautiful and creative - can't wait for my tag swap! Oh by the way.... Did you see Debbie Mumm has the cutest cowboy themed line out right now. I have two cowboy Cracker Jack charms waiting for a paper project. Have a wonderful weekend! E