Wednesday, September 23

AND THE WINNER IS...

Greetings, dear readers!

After assigning each of the massive number of comments a random number, and after running those numbers in the random generator, the winner is...

Random Number 8:

Linda said...
Hi Paula..I've just stumbled onto your blog and have had the best time ever visiting with you. I realized I've been smiling the whole time so I had to sign on to follow! Congratulations on your anniversary!
Email me, Linda with your snail mail addy and I'll get your fabulous giveaway package winging its way to you!

The rest of you who commented, and who would like a little anniversary RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from yours truly, please email me and send me your snail mail addys as well!

I just LOVE sending things SNAIL MAIL!

Thanks for making my blogoversary a good one!

Hugs to all!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow...it's my lucky day! Thanks so much Paula. I've really enjoyed all the photos from the trip. They make me want to jump in my bug, put the top down and just drive!

Unknown said...

Paula, Please come and get your cowgirl! Elizabeth