Monday, May 25

SHOCK, AND AWWWWWWWWWWW...

Greetings, dear reader!

As promised here are the rather "shocking" photos of my craft room before 18 hour clean-up ensued...brace yourself: being creative is a messy business!







Okay, everyone say with me..."Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..." or maybe it should be "EWwwwwwwww?" How does one create in such a disahstuh, you ask? Well, the answer is, "Not very well." Thus the 18 hour cleanup detail!




So what's it look like now? Well, I've "installed" the new scrapbook unit hubby dear bought me for mother's day...and cleared out some other furniture, to utilize only my scrap cubes. Behold the transformation:







Decided to swap out the typewriter and sewing machine so they would both be in more usable places...they both work great where they are now!





And hang on to your corsets, dear reader...for I am even going to be brave enough to show you some of the INSIDE organization of the drawers in the new scrapbook unit!







But wait! There's more!





Love storing my embellies by color! I love opening a drawer to find a riot of color awaiting me! And you already know how I feel about red and aqua!





My inks and stamps each have a drawer too!



(I'd show you my stamp drawer but I promised my nieces in Egypt I'd send them some ... don't want to ruin the surprise!)

Now, I feel MUCH better...I am off to take a shower then out to dinner and a movie with hubby dear! Whew! Hope I can stay awake for the evening's festivities!

Hugs and a kiss!

More soon!

SMOOCHIES!

XOXOXOX



Paula Clare

3 comments:

Paula Clare said...

Just remembered the ceiling tile in my office needs replaced! ARGH! So much for a movie and dinner...more later!

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

pfeww.girl..you were busssy!! Looks great :)

Anne Thompson said...

Hi I'm Anne, I just stumbled onto your blog! Good job on organizing your craft room! you've got some gorgeous stuff! Anne