Sunday, February 15

SNEAK PEEK: ALTARED ART RETREAT PROJECTS!

Greetings dear reader! (aka "Retreat Goer?")

I just wanted to give you a sneak peek at some of the altered projects included in the price of the retreat. I absolutely LOVE them ALL! (The projects represented here have been created by myself, the amazing Martha Bonneau, the incredible Tina Wright, and the effervescent Contessa Kris Tuey!)



AND an additional one or two on the way! Isn't it all so exciting? So what are you waiting for? Go register by sending your deposit today...spaces will fill up fast!

Hugs!

More soon!

XOXOXOX



Paula Clare

3 comments:

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

Thanks for the shout out! and those projects all look like fun!!!

catherine chin schwartz said...

WOW WOW WOW!! Wish I could be there...

Contessa Kris said...

I had to crack up at your definition of me. I looked up effervescent, (just because I'm that type of person and have to know everything, even when I probably already know the definition.) I'm assuming you meant I show liveliness and exhilaration, not bubble, hiss and foam as gas escapes. Although they might happen too. ha
I hope you have a wonderful time with your retreat. Wish I had the funds to swing on over to St. Charles and join ya!