Wednesday, January 14

ADIEU, DEAR FLORIDA!

Greetings, dear reader!

I am mortified to tell you that we have left our dear palm trees for the cold, ice and gray of Illinois winter. (can I hear a "BOO?!") Anyhoo, I thought I'd share a few of the last photos I took to give you a little slice of the heaven DH, (Dear Hubby) Doggie and I experienced:

First of all, remember my last post in which I told you there were seashells scattered everywhere along the shore? Here's the scene first thing in the morning:



This is the "dog beach" I told you about. It is in DeSoto State Park on Egmont Key. The dark spots on the shore are giant mollusks and sea urchins...remember the sea urchins?







Then we traveled to North Beach, winner of the #1 Beach in America award. Can you see why?







A view through the palm trees...



And sunset as seen from a beach cafe:



Proof we were really there:



I'll be uploading a mini video of our time with Webster...stay tuned!

More soon!

XOXOXOX



Paula Clare

1 comment:

Ruby Claire said...

What a wonderful wonderful beach! Looks tooottally dreamy!
Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog :)
It's cause I'm on holidays from school that i can sit down and artify all day! When school goes back I'm sure my blog will become dead! lol
Thanks so much!
xo