Wednesday, December 3

DECKING THE HALLS...AND WALLS...AND...

Greetings, dear reader!

I am back from the wedding and Thanksgiving Day festivities, and now prepare to spend time with the family over the Christmas holidays. In the interim, I am beginning the process of decking the halls here at the Clouse House. I will be taking photos of the process, and will share them with you in the next day or so.

Meanwhile, here is a little Christmas gift from me to you: Several .jpg files of Christmas Carols from a vintage Carol book found while scouring a flea market. I love, love, LOVE the images and the bright, retro designs. Feel free to use the images on your holiday altared art projects, digital scrapbooking, or whatever!






More soon!

XOXOXOX



Paula Clare

1 comment:

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

Love your new look..and congrats on the new DIL!!