Sunday, October 5

Greetings, dear reader!

I realize what I'm about to show you does several things:

1. It dates me...horribly.

2. It allows my Arkansas and Tennessee hillbilly heritage to hang out.

3. It reminds me of my childhood and the shows I was forced to watch which have, obviously, left an indelible imprint. (for the good or for the ill)

4. It makes me laugh til I spew milk out of my nose...EVERY TIME.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the comedy stylings of Archie Campbell:



HEY, don't blame ME! *I* only FOUND IT on You Tube...I DIDN'T post it! LOL!

More (serious) posts soon!

XOXOXOX




Paula Clare

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cough...Just tell me you don't own overalls for dress'un up...

You know, I should have invited ye for the speaker tomorrow night, you in Effingham, or off?

D

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I LOVE your banner!!! How did you do that??