Wednesday, August 6

RAKs IN THE MAIL TODAY!

Greetings, dear reader! I am happy to report that I come to you LIVE from an air conditioned home...we "bit the bullet" and purchased a new air conditioner...and I slept in the GLORIOUS COOL at a temperate 65 degrees. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cave temperature and all is once again GOOD. :-)

Just wanted to let the latest "batch" of RAK winners know your gifts went out in today's mail! DO be looking for them and feel free to post pictures, blog and (mostly) let me know you received yours without incident.

I will post pictures only AFTER I hear that many of you already have your RAKs in your hot little hands. I PERSONALLY don't love surprises, but I know many of you DO...so I shant be the one to wreck it for you! (By the way, when the recipient of the art quilt posts photos, I will link to her blog from here so you can see the finished product!) I'm working on another...and here are few of the fabrics I'll be incorporating into the project:



And here's a "pop quiz" to see if you've been paying attention...WHERE in my home, do you suppose I would hang a red and aqua quilt AND (and this is a toughie) WHAT will be the THEME of said quilt? Don't you just LOVE guessing games? I HAVE mentioned the answers to these questions in previous blogposts...so...dear reader, are you alert or asleep at the wheel? We shall see!

More soon!

XOXOXO



Paula Clare


2 comments:

scrappysue said...

YAY! i shall keep an eye on the LB paula! thanks so much!

Angela said...

Oh gheeze...remember something? You have GOT to be kidding! I can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday! I have a serious case of "sometimers"...sometimes I can't remember a blessed thing...I think it is quickly evolving into "most-of-the-timers". LOL! Well, I can't do anything worse then being completely WRONG...so, I'm thinking your kitchen perhaps? Don't you have a vintage fruit/floral theme going on in there?? Oh heck, I don't know...do tell won't you? Not knowing will drive me crazy and I'm half way there already!!! (cute fabrics by the way!)

Hugs~
Miss Angie