Tuesday, January 29

VINTAGE VALENTINES! FREEBIE #3!

Greetings Dear Readers!

Up for your perusal today is the third Vintage Valentine Freebie...



This is from the Art Deco Era (1910-1940). A very different look to it than the Victorian Valentine posted last time! (Freebie #2) Upon my research, discovered this one is dated 1918. I just love the "tomboyish" looking girl and the vibrant colors. And, par for the Art Deco style, the lines are much cleaner and somewhat whimsical. I hope you like it! Again, just right click and you can have the image to use as you wish! Don't forget to download the other Valentine Freebies...I have them linked in the upper right hand corner of the blog. Remember I will be giving away a full page of Vintage Valentines on "Valentines Day Eve". Please leave a comment on any of these Valentines Day posts and I will enter you into the contest. I also have for purchase digital, high resolution .png compilation sheets of the 50+ acquired in this Valentines estate sale. Just email for more info! Meanwhile, enjoy the Art Deco Goodie!

More soon!

Paula

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paula, the Vintage Valentine Projects are WONDERFUL!!!!! I love them... PICK ME PICK ME...I would love to win them!