Friday, January 25

ANOTHER VALENTINE GOODIE!

Greetings, dear readers! Today I share with you yet ANOTHER (you WILL be sick of Valentines Day by the time it rolls around...promise!) Valentine Goodie from the Palace. Behold...the Grungeboard:



If you'll remember, a few posts ago I mentioned getting a package of Grungeboard from my hubby...this is my first experiment with it and I must tell you, I LOVE IT! Other than having to find a glue that will hold it in place (hot glue is NOT the answer!) it was a dream to work with. I changed the color of the heart about 4 times, wiping off and then repainting or reinking, and it wasn't even a little worse for the wear! It's also flexible, so unlike chipboard it doesn't get the unsightly "bends". It is, in a word FAB! Try it, you'll like it!

More soon!

Paula

No comments: