Tuesday, January 1

AND THE WORD FOR 2008 IS...

Greetings, friends! Happy New Year!

I have been praying for a month about where God would have me focus in 2008...a few words/thoughts have come to mind, but I continue to ponder and consider what might end up being THE word for the year. I am certain it has something to do with my Franciscan vocation and vows, which are Chastity, Obedience and Poverty. I am certain it has something to do with my calling to counsel and bring hope and help to those in need...I am certain it has to do with family, hearth and home. And I'm sure my "becoming" an AltAred Art/Mixed Media "starving artist" will be involved as well. Oh...and something about my duct taping the mouth of the inner critic and learning to create in a free and unencumbered way....so I'll get back to you.

Also, in the next post or two I'll be sharing with you some "inspirations" and "ideas" from recent books, magazines and blogsites! Ways that we can "connect" and become "community" via our art! EXCITING! Stay tuned...and lift a cup o' cheer for me!

Peace, OUT!

No comments: