Wednesday, November 21

T-H-A-N-K-S...Truly Grateful

Dear Friends, I am overwhelmed with gratitude and joy when I consider how very good God has been to me this year... True, this year has been one of unbelievable heartache and sorrow, but also an unprecedented year in the number of opportunities made available by God's opening doors for me to minister as both a counselor and a friend. It hasn't always been this way...I've dislocated my shoulder (metaphorically speaking) trying to push open doors God never intended for me to open. I have learned (in my tender years) it's MUCH better to wait for Him to open them, then step through, fearless and strong, knowing that His will and His purposes are being served. Timing...wow...it really DOES make a HUGE difference!

I do not want this time of thanks giving to pass without my saying "Thank You" to those of you who intentionally visit this blog for inspiration, ideas and mild entertainment. I have received many compliments and kind feedback from you, my readers, encouraging me to keep up with the bloggy goodness. And so I shall...Look for a different look in the new year...same "bat channel" same "bat time" (sorry, TV flashback)

“I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing you are enriched by him, in all words, and in all knowledge;”
(
1 Corinthians 1:4-5)

Stay tuned...and keep on finding ways to create, design and worship by AltAring Art!

No comments: