Monday, September 3

STRESS RELIEVER #732: CREATE!

The slideshow represents my latest efforts toward stress relief...One of the great "therapeutic tools" in my "counselor's toolbox" is art therapy...and for me, that means altered art, scrapbooking, painting, generally creatively making a mess of my tiny studio (behold the studio/bedroom...you can see several views in the slideshow...other views below)







I'm in the process of getting all of my altered books (you simply will NOT believe how many of them I have created!) into a digital format...I'll post via another slideshow when I'm done.

Meanwhile, look for people (photos, prints) scattered among the artwork that will give you a clue as to who/what serves as my inspiration. I'd love to hear what you find!

Stay tuned...I have a feeling more stress (therefore more art) will be forthcoming! ;-)

No comments: