Wednesday, November 9

FREE THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES!

Greetings, dear reader!

As many of you know, one of my sisters lives in Sudan, Africa. As such, she is always looking for ways to create a bit of "Martha Stewart" design in her home. This year she has the benefit of a color printer, so I have been scouring the internet for downloads for her...here are a few I've recently sent to her:



Also, be sure to click on my Flickr banner in my sidebar...there are lots more PDF images, projects and downloads! Enjoy!

4 comments:

vivian said...

Paula! thanks for sharing such sweet thanksgiving images. Ive just printed off the icilce boxes and a set of tags. I hope things are going well for you my friend. I'm trying to get ready for a baby shower and completing stuff for two swaps... but having fun!
have a great day
xoxo
vivian

Lynn said...

Thank you for the printables!! I saved the tags and icelle boxes!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,

Unknown said...

Paula,
It is so good to "see" you again! Thank you for these! :) Love ya! Sandy

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Paula:
Thank you for the printables. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Many blessing to you and your family.
A grateful mom