Monday, February 14

THAT'S AMORE!

Greetings, dear readers!

As promised, here are the Valentines I have received so far for my Valentine swap!
 This lovely Paris-inspired beauty from Valarie...so glittery and girly and wonderful!
 This one reminds me that summertime will be here again...SOMEDAY! Also came with some wonderful Dubble Bubble Bubble gum. LOVE! From Renee:
 From Michle at Old Machala Farm...look how sweet are those faces!
And Sandy ALWAYS spoils me and includes something sweet...Love the valentine scotty dog!
 From another "Clueless" friend, Betty. She thought a Dolly Dingle swap meant all the Valentines had to be Dolly Dingle...I'm SO GLAD she was confused! lol
 And this precious little girl from Lisa...she said she saved her just for me! YAY! Note the PERFECT red and aqua background! LOVE IT!
THANK YOU my dear swap buddies! I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends in blogdom!


The background of these pics is the lid to the dozen heart-shaped Krispy Kreme doughnuts purchased for the church staff...a 9.95 dozen came with 10 "Free Doughnut" or "Free Coffee" valentines for me to give away...so they got a doughnut for now, and one for later! SWEET!

I hope you all had a love-filled day...more soon!

Hugs,
Paula Clare


1 comment:

Betty said...

We are just too funny Paula!! Clueless indeed! Darn you for showing me those donuts though. I've been craving one for days!
Hope your ♥♥♥♥♥ day was wonderful!