Saturday, January 8

REPORT: NEW YEARS EVE CRAFT ALONG!

Greetings, dear readers!

THANK YOU to all who attended my New Years Eve All Nighter! The Craft Along was a raving success...with as many as 27 ladies in the chatroom together, crafting the night away! Here are a few of the projects  I completed that night:






This little bakery "Valentine" is for my daughter in love Leah who is boldly in the process of opening her own bakery!

Here are a few of the shadowboxes created by friends who dropped by:

From Betty of She's Sew Pretty:


From Elizabeth of Creative Breathing:


From Patti of PaintinPatti:




From Nan of Retired In Alaska:


And here's Elaine's Canned Ham Vintage Camper Tag  entitled: "I Hear The Road Calling"!


And the fabric camper I created...


More to come! Stay tuned for a smattering of cowboy Valentines! 

Hugs,
Paula Clare

8 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Oh, so wonderful, Paula! I would have so joined in if I could have! We had guests that night, so it was not to be...looks like I missed out on so much fun!

Hoping things are feeling a bit better for you, my friend...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Julie

Home and Heart said...

I I am SO sad I missed the fun! The creations are darling!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Do you know I found myself up at 3 am the other day and almost wrote to see if you were up too! I was too tired to get the computer going, but got some reading in at least. The quiet was really nice.

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

It looked like so much fun but Mr. Robutussin with Codeine wouldn't let me stay awake!!!

Unknown said...

Paula, We had such fun playing! It took me days to recover from so much crafting at one time! I giggle every time I see Patti's Canned Gnome! I just love everything she makes! You answered a mystery I have been pondering! Yes you were crafting along with us! Cute Gnome bakery! E

LaVerne said...

What a wonderful way to bring in the New Year...such creative creations...I'll keep dropping in to see what you are up to and to tap into your creative well.

Ellen said...

What fun creative vintage goodness you have there! Truly a blast from the past, love it!

xoxo,
Ellen

Esther Asbury said...

Featuring this today on my blog post about vintage camping trailers: http://estherscardcreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/vintage-camping-trailer-links.html