Sunday, January 30

GUEST HOSTESS: FEBRUARY HAPPY HOMEMAKER TAG ALONG!

Greetings, dear readers!

I am writing a quick note to let you know that I will be the "guest hostess" for the February Happy Homemaker Tag Along...usually hosted over at E's Bluebird Papercrafts! How exciting!



Same rules apply...and I will show you my February tag, perhaps with a tutorial on Feb. 10! Meanwhile, be thinking and preparing to add a McLinky to my page to show off your tag! Also, I get to "tag" next month's hostess! How fun! I am so grateful E is giving me the opportunity!

I'll be back later to show off a fun Valentine gift from "E"...meanwhile, let's get crack-a-lackin!

Hugs,
Paula Clare

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this is a great idea! Thanks! ♥

Nan said...

This is such a great idea. I was going to e-mail E and suggest something similar. Good going.

Sandy said...

I got to crackin'...and, my February tag is done.... yippy. I think I might even start on my March soon. I can't help myself... I'm crazed...so into this tag designing/making thing. But, if I'd known then what I know now...I would have picked a completely different paper grouping. I haven't done these before so really wasn't aware what kind of paper print works the best... I surely didn't pick the best...but, I'm making it all work. A learning experience for sure. Live and learn I say. Thanks for hosting February. Have a wonderful week. xoso Sandy O

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

Great!!! Thanks for doing this! I've actually had mine done for a bit!

Betty said...

I'm so glad to hear that you will be hosting this month's tag Paula. That was really sweet of you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Paula! Count me in!
And... I am super happy you are doing this sweet thing!
Hugs, Patti