Tuesday, November 9

THANKFUL FOR...

FAMILY!

Greetings, dear reader! Today I am thankful for a family full of love and support for one another!

My wacky sisters...





Granddogs getting gray in the muzzle...



Grand kitties to whom I am allergic, but still love snuggling with when we viist!



My kids...of COURSE!

 


A long suffering husband, best friend, travel companion, and buddy!
 


And even a dog who commandeers the computer!



SOOOO very grateful!

Back soon with something fun!
Paula Clare


4 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

What a wonderful family you have, Paula! Family time is certainly the best of all, and I'm looking forward to lots of it this holiday season!

Hope your day is wonderful, my friend!

Julie

Prettypics123 said...

I feel gratitude in the air today also. You are blessed.

vivian said...

Hi Paula Clare! loved all the pics. Im very thankful for my family too. And mine is soon to grow by one, when my sweet little grandson joins us in about 4 weeks! Cant wait to be a grandmother!
hugs
vivian

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

love the pics of you and your family.