Friday, August 13

WILD WEST TAG #3 IN FROM THE FARM!

Greetings, dear readers!

Today's mail held a wonderful surprise for me: Michle's Wild West Tag!



The detail and 3D effects are AMAZING! The little boy is SO cute with his button wheel hobby horse, and the horse (along with Roy Rogers Rules for Being a Good Cowboy/Cowgirl) has silver Stickles adorning the saddle. It's dazzling! Absolutely dazzling! And the boot TRIM! EEK! I just LOVE it! I am SO GLAD I was selfish and asked for a tag of my own! I'd NEVER be able to turn these beauties loose otherwise!

Here's a list of the Tag Swappers signed up so far. Remember, only 2 more days (August 15th) to sign up!

1.Elizabeth - Creative Breathing
2.Sandy - 521 Lake Street
3.Michle - Old Michala Farm
4.Jody - Home and Heart
5.Missy - Little Messy Missy
6.Christine - The Tin Can Cottage
7.Allison - bzzyfam5@gmail.com
8.Pam - Treasures n Textures
9.Erin - The Norman Five
10.Stevie - My Art Canvas
11.Kari - DharmaWaits
12.Tamera - The Stone Fence Cottage
13.Michele - mjk5265@comcast.net
14.Rosemary - Retro Rosie
15.NanE - Bubbles of Joy
16. Debbie - Creations by Debbie
17. Tracy Suzanne - Cotton Pickin Cute
18. Cat B - Catalina's Cottage
19. Meri Wiley - Imagimeri's
20. Paula Clare - Paulas Palace of AltAred Art

Just added: Our one and only (so far) international cowgirl: Cat B of Catalina's Cottage!

If you have wanted to join, or have posted somewhere that I missed, just let me know! I don't want anyone to be left out of the corral!

Back to the ranch!
Paula Clare

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Pick me Pick me.....I thought I had already signed up....get me on this cool list...Love love the theme....Yee Haw!!!!!

ImagiMeri said...

Hey Paula,

I've reconsidered and since it's only two tags, I can handle that. So what I'm saying is........I'd like to participate. When do they have to be sent by?

Love ya'
Meri

Christine said...

Hi, Paula, got my Western Groove on, and My Tags Pack'd en ready to Ride!
This Looks like a Good One!!!

Smiles,
Christine

Unknown said...

Hey Paula. Please don't forget me. I asked in the beginning but never heard back from you. I hope you have room for me.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Unknown said...

Dag Gummit Michle's tags are just so darn gosh cute. Love the little boots and button wheel too.

Hugs...Tracy :)