Thursday, July 29

PAPER CRAFTING ON THE FLY...

Howdy, all my dear Paper Cowgirls!

Just a note to let you know that I will be crafting "on the fly" (literally) as my sister and I fly out to vacation a few days on the Oregon Coast! I will be bringing with me all types of crafting goodness, and so I will hopefully be able to post a few pictures and creations while I'm gone. Meanwhile, I have been working on the "July Tag Along" with Elizabeth of Creative Breathing:



I found this DREAMY aquamarine scalloped dresden and the patina washed embellie at Red Lead. Also found a vintage spool of hand dyed aquamarine bias tape/ribbon, a colorbox inkpad, and some fine glitter the same shade! I await some fabric curls from Elizabeth to complete my tag...I prefer to add silver to the images rather than leaving the gold also. Behold E's tag:




And here's my special cowgirl version. I'm gonna see if I can lasso me a stampede of seahorses for them to ride on! :





More seaside goodies soon!

Hugs,
Paula Clare

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Cuteeeeee! Those cowgirl mermaids are as a child how I thought the mermaids were! lol After all there were sea horses in the ocean!!

Cindy Rick-Rack and Gingham

Prettypics123 said...

Really sweet!

Unknown said...

Hi Paula Claire. Your cowgirl mermaid tag is so cute. I hope you enjoy your vacation and can't wait to see all you create.

Hugs...Tracy :)

vivian said...

sweet stuff Paula! have fun with your sister!
hugs
vivian

Unknown said...

Oregon coast...now your talking my part of the world...just head far North to my house and I'll meet you for chocolate! Happy you are on the go!

I deeply apologize for not getting my bum over here to visit. I have taken on a new job, running after 130 seniors. Became the Activity Director for a large retirement home. Meeting the needs of the seniors is more than a full time job. You should see their wish list...
Boat trip, dig clams, hike, dance, swim, theater, lunch, dinner, breakfast out...and how about a bed and breakfast trip! I love it though!

Gnome on girlfriend, gnome on. Hugs!
~Jacqueline, your girl with the curl"

Christine said...

Oh, Paula...."D those Cowgirl Mermaids! A D O A B L E!!! Mermaids, always remind me of my childhood visits to Florida's Weeki-Wathchi! Love Em!

Smiles,
Christine