Saturday, January 2

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE GNOME....

Greetings, dear reader...and a happy new year to ye all!

This year, my first project is going to  be one of a woodland wonderland...I am currently gathering my materials (my favorite part). Thus far, here is what I've collected:



 




 

And meanwhile, while I am gathering the goods to make said "Gnome Home", I am creating these little fellows to adorn my home:




And although this little guy is a felt pattern, I think I'll make him of paper instead...
 

And I fell in love with this artist and this print...the combination of the canned ham and the gnome were just too much for me...I admit I succumbed and will now be framing this little bit of joy for my craft room...


Back soon with the creations I've already made...and the piesta resistance of it all!

Hugs and tiny gnome smoochies,
Paula Clare


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, how much cuteness is in this post. Seriously?

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Gnome home and the past projects. I love your little paper Gnomes.

Blessings and hugs...Tracy :)

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Ooo--the print is perfect!