Monday, December 21

DECKING THE HALLS...PART 2

Greetings, dear reader!

As promised, photos of the decking the halls process as it happens! Here are a few pics of our bedroom...don't worry. There are no creepy ones!



This is the picket fence headboard Hubby Dear and I created. It's exactly what I wanted! The snowman pillow is one of my faves from my sister in Indiana...she's got such a wonderfully twisted sense of humor!


 

My faithful aqua fan always at the ready...(and most always ON)...





And since we were "on a roll" creatively, we made a picket fence bookcase for all my many volumes...as yo ucan see, my bookcase runneth over...oh! The mirror and little shelf? I made those!




And my favorite wall in the bedroom...it's my "altar" where I sit and pray and mediate and ponder. The original painting was given to me by a really talented 19 year old friend of mine...the St. Francis plaque is the one I picked up in Sante Fe on our Route 66 excursion. And yes, I collect crosses...the children's book has become one of my favorites. I'm going to take it with me when I visit the grandbaby and read it to him. I hope to make this book an annual event!





Not a great deal of decorating in this room, but a WHOLE lot of cleaning...thus the ONE ROOM REMAINING...

More soon! Hugs,
Paula Clare

1 comment:

Faith Lynn said...

Nice Yuletide vibe there, Chica!