Friday, November 20

GRATEFUL...AND A FREE GIFT!

Greetings, dear reader!

While I have been feeling rather puny the last few days, I have used the "down time" to create a little gift for you...something useful as well as decorative that you can download and print yourself! A little calendar made with ATCs digitally created. Here are just a few of the images:



 

 

Here is the link to go get the zipped file:
http://www.4shared.com/file/156341026/f853fbb1/atc_2010_calendar.html

I am so very grateful for each and every one of your thoughtful comments and for those of you who are following my blog, following me on Twitter and/or Facebook! I've made so many wonderful friendships with those of you in blogdom! Thanks so much for all your support!

Gratefully,
Paula Clare

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paula,

I need to ask you a question about the images you bought from Redlead Paperworks....could you please email me at sanjos333@yahoo.com. I need to know how you enlarged the images....I can't seem to do it! And I think I offended the kind people that own the company.Thanks! Sandy

Unknown said...

Paula, Your Christmas version of yourself in your profile photo is wonderful! I think one of the ACT's you sent me is a digital one. I love my puppy cards! The laminated ones are such a great idea! I am enjoying my tag swap so much I hope to host a Valentine's one unless another person is having one. I think we have such a special group of ladies participating. Each tag is so wonderful. I can't wait for you to get yours! Have a great Thanksgiving! E