Monday, June 29

A GENTLE REMINDER, DEAR READERS!

Greetings!

Just a quick reminder to all who volunteered to send the "HOME" ATC; 2 words: "Time's a-wastin'!"

I would like to have the ATCs in my hand by July 31st, so for those of you who might be procrastinators, there you have it...a deadline. Now all you have to do is wait until July 29 or 30 (in true procrastinator fashion) to get the thing in the mail. :-o

Meanwhile, here are the details once again...remember I'll send a little RAK to each person who contributes! The day I receive your ATC, the RAK will go out in the mail!

Here's a bit of the original post:

THE NOTION OF "HOME"

Greetings, dear reader!

If you are reading this, (and you know who you are!) I would like to ask a favor of you...read on!


So here's the favor: Would YOU, gentle reader, do me the honor of creating for me an Artist Trading Card with the theme "home"? I'm asking for just one 2.5 x 3.5 little piece of art...that captures your heart for "home." I will include it in my art journal and display it here on my blog and on my Facebook page. AND I will send each person who contributes a little RAK as a thank you!

So in summary, here are the details:

1. Mail to me a single 2.5 x 3.5 ATC.
2. The theme is "HOME"
3. Due by the end of July
4. RAK will be sent your way!

Thank you all SO MUCH! I await with bated breath!

More soon!



XOXOXOX



Paula Clare

No comments: