Thursday, May 28

ALTERED ART'S NEW HOME: IT'S FABULOUS!

Greetings, dear reader! As promised, I thought I'd share some more photos of another "must always" while in the St. Louis area: Red Lead Paperworks. Behold the "new digs" in Historic Webster Groves:





And as wonderful as the old store was, this one is even better! The charm and history of the area seem to suit the art better somehow...and Chris and Sharon are always a delight! The store is so colorful and homey...the workshop area is absolutely wonderful: flooded with light and warm color.

I could have spent (as always) HOURS in the little shop...Chris took this picture of me and my "home girl" Em while browsing:



This was stop number 3! Stop number 2 coming up next! Don't touch that dial! (uh...internet connection!)

Hugs and a kiss!

More soon!

SMOOCHIES!

XOXOXOX



Paula Clare

No comments: