Friday, April 3

"Enthusiasm is the greatest asset in the world. It beats money and power and influence. It is no more or less than faith in action." - Henry Chester

WhatEVER you do today, do with great ENTHUSIASM! Enthusiasm and "faith in action" is what allowed me to go to college on scholarship. Enthusiasm has gotten me a job offer for EVERY interview I've ever been a part of. Enthusiasm keeps creativity flowing...and artistic endeavors flowing!

Enthusiasm...personified in the creator of the TV series, "LOST": Take a few minutes and listen to this. It will make your day! PROMISE!

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/j_j_abrams_mystery_box.html

Off to find inspiration via CKC in Collinsville!

More soon!

XOXOXOX



Paula Clare
!

1 comment:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

That interview was awesome. I loved thinking about the mystery box and I am now an even bigger JJ Abrams fan.
Have fun at CKC!! Wish I was there...I want a full report:)