Sunday, May 11

SASSAFRAS LASS WALL ART AND A HAMBLY FLOWER BOUQUET!

Greetings dear reader!

As promised here is the flower bouquet created from Hambly's new ATC Overlay. I saw a video on Scrap In Style TV and just HAD to make one! I just love the different patterns and the 3 dimensional look!:







And here are the scrapbook layouts/wall art using some of the most popular Sassafrass Lass papers. I glued them (using a Uhu Glue Stick and Beacon's 3 in 1 Glue) to an 11 x 14 canvas and voila! Wall Art!







The dimensional flower is a tiny version of the above Hambly ATC Overlay method! And here's the owl wall hanging I did using the same method:







There you have it! Hope you have a crafty-relaxing day!

More soon!



Paula

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love the way you mounted the pages on canvas....amazing idea!!!! I love love love it!!!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I think these canvases are my favorite project yet!! SO GREAT :)

scrappysue said...

love, love, LOVE those layouts and the yellow bouquet!!! just gorgeous! that owl is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the flowers! Thanks for posting the link to SIS that shows how to make the flowers. I've got to go make some. :)