Saturday, May 17

BE THE PEACE...

Greetings, dear reader! This will be a "quickie post" because I am going to TRY and get to bed early tonight so I can be up early(ish) to travel with dear friend Dusty to St. Louis for a regional Franciscan meeting. These regional get togethers with other tree hugging, peace loving types, are ALWAYS nourishing for the soul...I NEED to see some folks with similar mentality when it comes to such things as war, politics and all the other trappings therein.

Here is a layout I made tonight using one of my favorite quotes from Gandhi..."Be the peace you want to see in the world." Also, some of my "new" favorite papers, stamps, etc. Basic Grey's tree paper, Sassafrass Lass clear stamps: Oliver and Friends. The blue hearts are snaps from Heidi Grace...







More soon!



Paula...

2 comments:

scrappysue said...

love it! your entire blog oozes peace. it's great to surf in and feel so relaxed and inspired all at the same time!

Debbie said...

Paula I love your LO...the colors are awesome!!! So Artistic!!!!

Love you!